- Use a sharpie to write Teacher name and Box Top quantity on bag
- If you have more than 50, please group into individual bags of 50
- You may also use the form* on the back of this sheet for submission
- Please DO NOT attach bonus certificates to Box Top form.
Collect those Box Tops and submit them to your teacher! We will have prizes for the winning classes. Bring in 50 at one time and get on the morning show!
This year, our school will be participating in the Box Tops for Education™ program. Clipping Box Tops is an easy way for you to help our school buy what it needs. Box Tops are each worth 10¢ and they quickly add up to real cash for our school. This school year, our school’s earnings goal is $2000.
To help our school, just look for pink Box Tops on products, clip them, and send them to school. You can send the Box Tops to school in one of two ways:
1. Pasted to the collection form, click here to download.
– Label with the name of your child’s teacher!
2. In a group of 50 in a Ziploc bag
– Use a Sharpie to write on the baggie: your child’s teacher and the
number of Box Tops enclosed in the bag!
We hope you’re excited for everything we can do this year with Box Tops! We’ll be announcing various incentives and contests throughout the year. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our Box Tops coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your help!
Check out the latest Mobile Box Top Bonus App that can earn you extra box tops without the clipping!